Price: £95 PLUS VAT
Format: DOWNLOADABLE PDF
This seminar focuses on the future for energy policy in Wales as the Government begins preparations for the publication of a National Energy Plan in 2024.
It will be a timely opportunity for stakeholders and policymakers to examine Net Zero Wales and the Renewable Energy Deep Dive, and Welsh Government ambitions for the sector - including accelerating decarbonisation and scaling up renewable energy.
Areas for discussion include:
- priorities for policy and regulation
- security of supply, innovation and new projects
- renewables and the transition to low carbon generation
- preparing the grid and transmission system for future challenges
- behavioural change and energy efficiency
- employment opportunities and achieving a just transition
- creating an energy system that is affordable and provides benefits across Wales
We are pleased to be able to include keynote sessions with Ed Sherriff, Deputy Director, Energy Division, Welsh Government; Martin Cave, Chair, Ofgem; Alan Raymant, Chief Executive, Cwmni Egino; and Bethan Winter, Systems Operation Manager, Wales & West Utilities.
The conference will be an opportunity for stakeholders to consider the issues alongside key policy officials who are due to attend from the Welsh Government; Audit Wales; Cadw; BEIS; DIT; the Planning Inspectorate; and the HSE - as well as parliamentary pass-holders from the House of Commons.